Great Lakes Granite Works is a highly experienced stone fabrication company. We pride ourselves on the level of quality and craftsmanship that we provide our customers, as well as the level of customer service.
We are looking to add a sales representative that is experienced, motivated, friendly, and has an outstanding work ethic to our team.
- At least 3 years sales experience including outside sales calls is necessary, in the stone industry would be preferable. Cabinet and/or tile sales would also be beneficial
- Job will include Outside and Inside sales and project management on all sold jobs
- Must be good with math, measurements, and reading floor plans
- High school diploma necessary. Some college experience preferred
- QuickBooks, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Auto Cad and/or 20/20 experience preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required
- Must be friendly, knowledgeable, productive, and organized
- Effective and efficient handling of customer transactions
- Build and Maintain customer relationships
- Consistent follow up on promises and commitments in a timely manner with customers
- Sees a job all the way through from start to finish
- Must have good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Retain up to date knowledge of company products
- Perform additional duties as required and/or requested
Benefits and retirement plan included after the first month and vacation time will start to accrue after the first 3 months.
Mon-Fri: 8am – 4pm
Saturday: 9am – 12noon
Contact us via email if interested: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include cover letter, resume, and at least 3 references.